Monday, June 29, 2020

100 word challenge.

I run through the gate as the bus drives away and I sprint to the door in a hurry to see my new pet. I asked mum for a gorilla, she replied with that's not going to happen but I bet she couldn't resist. I will walk through the door and there is going to be a big gorilla . I swing the door open and mum greats me it's in the lounge i bet u will be very happy she says. I ran to the lounge and then I saw it... It was as soft as a blanket and like the cutest thing ever. It was a joey! I scream with excitement.

2 comments:

  1. wow I love It come check out my blog if you want https://emilywainwright20.edublogs.org/wp-admin/edit-comments.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I love this story, it is sooo good. I hope to see alot more like this to make me laugh. If you have time here is the link to my blog if you would like to check it out.https://shya20.edublogs.org/wp-admin/index.php?page=msreader.php By the way my friend Amelia has a sister with the same name as you

    ReplyDelete